CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 24, 2011

I HATE U

my heart beat faster!
toilet kinda calling for me!
my entire body felt cold!
the spinal cord looked pale and turn blue like dead body!
from talk active turn to silent!
yes, everything goes bad!

so what actually happen to me??
fall in love? nope..
heart attack?? of course not!

well, the answer is.....PRESENTATION!
when i stand in front of peoples,even they are my classmates and lecturers
even have been present many times before this
this NERVOUSNESS always be a good friend!
comes automatically
never leave me alone.



what should i do la??
how to control my nervous?
yes..overcome this problem seriously.
practice and practice a lot!
so one day i can perform better..with convince way..
it is not easy but at least i try ma...agree? 
and for u dear, please go away nervousness...
I HATE U



0 comments:

Post a Comment