CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

SEJARAH HP ku

ini adalah salah 1 tabiatku .tabiat buruk @ tak..herm lu fikirla sendiri..
ya. tukar hp dalam banyak kali..BUKAN SENGAJA ! ha ha
tak kan la hp masih elok mahu ditukar..apabila hp bertukar..mesti ada masalah la tu..


whatever it is i still remember my ex's ( my phone )
so today let me flashback and mention about my past collection....
jeng3....




first love..nokia 5200 ( present from my mum )

next..sony w910i ( bought it with my first PTPTN )
then...sony G900 (the most expensive) 

 Sony C510 (still have it but need to repair)

and here the last and current 1 ( my love bought it for me)
Sony w20i


that's my ex's...kasihan mereka..tak pernah tahan lama with me..what to do?? =(
i'm a phone lover =)
i hope my pink zylo can stand longer than others..i try take care of it ok!

p/s don't blame me about this...

TQ and the end








0 comments:

Post a Comment