CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 19, 2011

just stay

guys, u all maybe have a great weekend right? lucky u. while my cousin sheila and i just stay at hostel only..doing the same thing everyday..mostly makan tido . like pig. ha ha. oh it's ok. like my mum say, it's better to not going to anywhere so i can save my money. yes that's true mum specially for shopaholic like me. btw, if not shopping i'm feel like dying, OMG can't help with that!

i'm ok. i prefer to be a good girl..( i think ). at lease i'm not socialize outside there..thanks God !
i can rest i can sleep i can eat i can watch movie i can play game..also can do my revision .ok la tu..

oh ya, today sheila and i went to "kempen derma darah"..but we are not donate our blood. still scare !!
so we just listen to ceramah about organ donation (kononnya)..it's only take a few minutes. and yes we got cop uni ! easy right..while others people has to sacrifice their blood just to get the same cop !   

well that's what happen today..=)

p/s: i miss my love so damnly..i hope he felt the same too..


0 comments:

Post a Comment