CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 14, 2011

valentine day vs assignment

valentine suppose to be sweet and be a lovely day for a girl like me..ha ha.. but nothing happen..no dating no loving2.. it's okay for me..if this year didn't celebrate it, doesn't mean next time we can't. for me everyday is valentine day. lots of love anytime anywhere ! love u MR. E.. lets treasure our love..


back to what happen today..
such a tired day! i'm fatigue ! why?? oh for sure because of MR.ASSIGNMENTS !! 
when i gave my hard work to do these assignment, do it until late night next morning and push my brain to think, the problem came out ! gossshhh!! cobaan ke seksaan ni? sabar ja la..

look what the two things in my brain before the submission :

angel : dear..learn from mistakes last sem..stop doing last minutes work..
devil : eh eleh, relax babe. lets play game first ! it's fun ! tommorow never die ma 
angel : focus dear focus..
devil : cool babe cool !

and the end..which one won? u know the answer..herm..seriously don't be like me k!

ok thats all for now, i wanna rest in peace..opsss..SLEEP i mean..

GBU everyone . 


2 comments:

Miss January said...

dude! i like 2 thing in ure brain bcz its same thing in my brain too..hahaha!

Girl in a Million said...

hehehe.. majority of us think the same thing...
what to do..always last minute !

Post a Comment