CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

u are irreplaceable !

this is my sweet story..it is not about what happen in my life..but more to who always be there for me..yes...so sit back relax and come on be my reader if u interested..=). this is about ME & HER . .

firstly, our relationship start with teacher and student..

next , we begin to know each other..lettering and messaging..

then , we became friend ..

now , we be and we must called it best friend forever..!

let me flashback how all this started..
she is my English and Mathematics teacher when i was in primary 5 and 6..so it is in year 2002/2003. still kanak-kanak.. ha ha . just say her name in my school, for sure everybody will know her immediately. why? because of her kindness she become popular and always be favourite teacher to any students..include me. i also like her and adore her..but believe it or not, at that time, i'm so shy. don't know why ! so never had any communication between me and her. i try ok i did but failed =( . nothing happen until i finished my primary school..

a few month after that...
i'm being satisfied. still want to know about my ex-teacher. so it was her birthday, i felt want to write a wish letter to her (at that time i still don't have phone)..yes i did and she got it, give a good response also ! =) so happy......
not enough with that, we start messaging (already have phone)..step by step ,day by day..this relationship become stronger..
sharing everything, support each other, suka duka bersama..YES WE DID !
weird right? from awkward moments..all this can happen..i'm so grateful..well..GOD KNOW WHAT I WANT...

year by year..until now..11 YEARS ALREADY ! can u believe it??
our relationship become closer..
from primary school until university life..
from i'm little girl until i'm teenage girl..
i hope and i pray it's always stand even when i'm married one day..!
nothing is impossible as long as we be loyal and appreciate each other..right? 
because THAT IS WHAT FRIENDSHIP FOR...
of cos i always got new friends anywhere and any time here..but u is u..my special friend..

here some memorable pictures of us...

this pic taken when i was primary 6
at the back from left is me. he he. cute or not ? next is jumau my classmate
and finally who that smiley face? yes ! MISS WONG TING LIN a.k.a my ex-teacher and my BFF....



our latest picture...look at me..besar sudah.. hi hi
cgu wong pula still evergreen..=)

to u my friend if u read this..i want u to know that i love u..
love u as my teacher, my best friend, and my sister !
Thank u for everything..
lastly, U ARE IRREPLACEABLE !

_____________________________________


to reader : do u have bff like me?? =)


THE END








0 comments:

Post a Comment